Thursday, March 25, 2010

Burger!!

My favorite past time is to watch Asian Food Channel and to stay in the kitchen creating miracles. Haha. I love to watch 三菜一汤 from channel 8 too. I picked a few simple recipes to try out for my dinner. Potato omelette is one of them. It is simple and delicious. I even recommended this recipe to my brother who is in Sweden now. You just need eggs and potatoes. This can serve as a main dish or side dish. Very versatile.

Potato Omelette

Before marriage, I only baked for my parents, never really cook a decent meal for them before. Only recently, then I invited them to my house to have a simple lunch. I made simple pork burger with Wafu style salad. I only added onion, carrot, bread crumbs, soya sauce, pepper, sesame oil and corn starch to my minced meat. Pan fried them till golden brown. The taste is quite good but the way I present it not very appetizing. Haha. Still have a long way to go. But I am glad that they like it.
My Burger!

Wafu Style Salad

The only thing I scare about playing in the kitchen is washing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. Luckily my husband will do the dishes after every dinner if not I don't think I will cook that often. Thanks so much.

No comments: