Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Trip to NIE

It's just a few days before it is Valentine's Day in year 2008. That day, I knew that puppy will be going out after school so I tagged along. Hee hee. She went to school early in the morning. I have to hide in the bag for the whole day. So sad. Once in a while, she will peep into her bag and say Hi to me and sayang me. But that is like 10 seconds out of like 8 hours. Can you imagine how bored I was? To make things worse, Puppy's bag is black outside and inside as well. Black is a good absorber of heat, mind you. I was like steaming inside. Thank god, this only happen once every 2 hours and only for about 5 minutes. But that's enough.

Finally, end of my Puppy's lesson, which means end of my suffering. I can come out of the black bag and also out of my zip lock bag. Yeah. To celebrate, I posed and took some pictures while waiting for Barney to come and pick us up.

Please take note of my beautiful tie. Puppy specially tied this for me to celebrate Chinese New Year. She untied it after a month and now she forgot how to tie back the same style for me. Sad sad.

NIE should consider getting me to endorse for them. Hee hee. I know the photo is a bit blur lah. But cannot blame my puppy also. She had to look around to make sure that there is no one looking at us (else people might think that we are crazy), help me pose (as I am too short) and hold the handphone. Plus her handphone's camera only 2 Megapixels, the result is like this lor. Don't worry, I my psycho her to upgrade to a better phone so she can take better quality photos of me. Haha.

No comments: