Wednesday, June 18, 2008

At last I got a site of my own. Yeah!

Hello everyone in the World Wide Web. Now that I have became part of this family, I shall introduce myself to the whole world. My name is Kym Kym. Though it may sound like a female's name, but I am a male. Yes, a MALE. I will tell you how come I got such a girly name from my owner later. The story began like this....

On the 1st December 2007, Puppy (my owner) went Takashimaya shopping as usual. Christmas was round the corner and lots of soft toys were out for sale. I was one of them, sitting there praying hard that someone will pick me up. Then this puppy came and set her eyes on us (my brothers and I). I could see that she wanted to bring one of us home. She picked me up, took a look and put me back. Then picked my brother up and examined. At one time, she can hold three of us in her hand, comparing our nose, eyes, feathers, arms and legs, as if she is choosing her future husband examined us from head to toes (though I don't have any Haha).
Finally, she picked me. I was happy and worried at that moment. Wondering if she will treat me well or just throw me in a corner or even worse, give me to a toddler who will drool one me. *Praying hard* She paid and I was on my way home with her.

Next step is to give me a name. She thought of all sorts of funny name like Little Bear, Red Indian, Fatty (as I have a big tummy) etc. All of a sudden, I saw a light bulb surfacing from her tiny brain. She shouted, "I shall name him Kym Kym". Thousands of question marks appeared in my brain. Why give me such a sissy name? Her reason was 她对我一见钟情 and there is an artiste by the name of 钟琴 too and her English name is Kym. So she named me Kym Kym. Oh my god. So lame right? That's my owner. Since then, I was stuck with this name. Six months have passed, and I got used to it also. Now, everyone knows me by that name.

In future, I shall share my adventures with everyone. So far, Puppy has treated me like a king, cuddle me, play with me and bring me when she goes dating. Haha. Even her boyfriend is jealous of me. So proud of myself. That's all folks, for my very first entry in the world of blogs.

1 comment:

hui shi said...

Helloo. You're lucky to have a wonderful puppy as your owner :)