Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yeah... Chinese New Year

Yeah! It's Chinese New Year. A season filled with laughter and food. Of course I had my share of food and drinks and even wine. Haha. I even snatched some from Puppy when she was not looking at it. Eventually she found out also. Because my tummy grew much bigger than expected. This is my first Chinese New Year with Puppy and family. I felt the warmth from them which made me even cuter as days passed. Then Puppy's mummy gave me a Ang Bao leh. I was so touched. You don't think inside got no money hor. There is $2.00 inside. Hee hee. I put it in my Charmmy Kitty's luggage.
A few days after the first day of Chinese New Year was Puppy's brother's, aka bad man, birthday. He was quite kind to me on his birthday. He did not bully me or play prank on me. So I had the chance to take a picture with his birthday cake and ate a small piece too. Not enough actually. But I did not ask for me, too pai seh. I just went back to my room and sleep. At least sleeping won't make me fat. Haha. Dreaming of creamy cheesy cheese cake.



4 comments:

Providence said...

Wah... kym kym so good got ang bao. We the husky brothers dun have anything lor. Only got stay at home and sleep only...

Hans said...

Wat bad man~!?! !@#$%^&*
Beware i post your naked photo online. U know wat i mean. =P

Providence said...

Kym kym very good lor... Turtle is always the forgotten one. Only silently sit there on barney's bed act cute only. But then chinese new year think still is property of egg egg lah hee hee

Providence said...

Lord kym kym. I remember u got come and visit me on chinese new year. Think u even lie on me hee hee...