Monday, March 5, 2012

Lemony Cupcakes with Tangy Lemon Curd

I was mesmerized by the photos in Daily Delicious but I know that with my skills, I doubt I can recreate most of her bakes. When I saw this, I was delighted because it looks basic enough for my standard. So here I go into my kitchen, armed with the ingredients, I managed to bake these cupcakes within 3 hours (I know I am slow, it runs in the family), including filling it with the lemon curd that I made a day before. I omitted the mascapone frosting and replaced it with a wedge of strawberry. I love the taste. Well balanced. My mum loves them and she finished a jar of lemon curd by spreading it on crackers and toast. I feel satisfied whenever she enjoy my creation. :)


1 comment:

Amy said...

These cupcakes are so cute. I love lemon...in any form. :)